Timtim

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Never Forget

I always get into trouble when I wanted to do something for her.I was so happy that everyday can received her call and sms. It just a sweet in the morning, love story starts no matter where we are.It just cant explained, glad to heard her voice or seeing her name appear at my mobile phone.

From the firstday i saw her, I was surprise.Maybe I am ready into her.My action was so planned well and no body knows about it.I e-mail her everyday in the morning,talk to her where there is a chance.I am so hurry because I am leaving the company soon that i had resign.It just left 2 weeks for me .Finally I get her MSN, i wait for her online at home after working .Luckly I can chat with her at msn.She accepted me ,(hahaha) I smile at my notebook. So I just try my best to get into her closer.Searching for many ways to meet het up.Since she has not been intro, new colleague to this Tricor company.She is pretty, good to meet her up.


every time I look into your eyes 那心跳的律动总对不上节拍 他们说这 叫爱 every time you look into my eyes 太多心里话 怎么说不出来 烦恼都随着你摇摆 爱你成依赖

No comments:

Post a Comment