Timtim

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Haiz,,,.......

when i am free i would think of her to go out walk walk, shopping.My weekend i was expected she will call me to go some where where she wanted to go.Maybe we could meet up ...end up she was going out with friends.so i cant manage to go with her.She is tired, but she will go out also but not with me.I felt I am a spare tools.Then I have to call my friend back, (i am free ,I can go anywhere I want already) lye to friend for her.Just dont understand y i can have her...


yup,


I am not meet the requirements
I am not the mr right
I am not the matured guy
I am not the romantic guy
I am not the good personality
I am not the same interest with you.
I am not the knowledge inteligent
I am not the most experienced
I am not the failure

No comments:

Post a Comment